Creative Engine IT Data Security Policy
Our data and privacy protection policy demonstrate our serious commitment to protecting all of our client’s data. Below are the protocols that govern how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of client data.
We are committed to and ensuring:
- Everyone on our teams complies with the data protection principles and security measures listed below.
- Data is received first by top management. Then encrypted and disseminated carefully and lawfully with restricted access limited to a single project.
- An appropriate retention period for client data.
- Processing client data only to meet operational needs or to fulfill the legal and contractual requirements.
- Deleting all username and passwords upon completion of the task or project; then informing clients requesting they immediately change the login credentials.
- Ensuring all team members are made aware of our security standard operating procedures before joining the team.
- Staying aware and apprised of any new security issues that may arise in the marketplace and immediately taking the necessary preventative action.
- Regularly auditing and updating our data protection procedures and guidelines throughout the organization.
- Questions or concerns regarding data protection, internal and external is dealt with promptly and effectively.
Our data protection principles are listed below:
- Client data shall only be received and disseminated by top management with restricted access that specific to the task or project
- Client data shall be obtained solely to complete our contractual obligation to the client and deleting data upon completion of the project informing the client to change login credentials.
- Client data is never used or compromised in any manner incompatible with the project purpose.
- Appropriate organizational and security measures ensure client data is stored on our servers and protected with 128-bit encryption. Each file is protected with a unique password and is held only by the Project Manager and the Analysts assigned to the project.